Monday, October 15, 2018

Garnishian Noodles


Ingredients

  1. 100 g indomine
  2. 2 teaspoon lemon
  3. 1 teaspoon Groundnut oil
  4. I teaspoon of pepper
  5. I teaspoon of cabbage
  6. I teaspoon of onion
  7. I teaspoon of spring onion
  8. For garnishing
  9. I teaspoon of curry
  10. Chicken
  11. 1 teaspoon Lemon
  12. I teaspoon of garlic
  13. 1 pinch salt

Steps

  1. Wash ur chicken, in a bowl and set aside. Put water inside the pot put your chicken there, add water, a pinch of salt, I teaspoon of lemon,and maggi,and 1 teaspoon of garlic, 1 teaspoon of onion, and a little bit of curry,then put it on d fire,allow it to boil for some minutes till the extent that it is very soft.if it is already soft.put d pot down and chop ur meat into pieces. And pour every thing into a plate.
  2. Put oil on the fire put your chop chicken and stir till it Golden Brown. Then put it aside.
  3. Put water in a pot out 2 teaspoon of Lemon and stir and allow it to boil.i f it as boil put your Noodles allow it to boil for 3 minutes. Then dry the indomie.
  4. Put oil in in the fry pan and put your Noodles curry,seasoning,sliced cabbage (5 teaspoon), spring onion (5 teaspoon) put 1 spoon of oil and stir add a little bit of water and stir. Wait for sometime to dry up. Then it is ready.
  5. NB:put Lemon on the area you want to put your chicken.
  6. Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment